Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm Back!

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I haven't been able to get into the blog page for some reason. Hopefully all of the problems are solved and I can start writing more.

This past weekend Mandy and I ran in the Terry Fox Foundation run for cancer research in Shanghai. It was publicized as a 4K run, but it seemed much shorter than that. We've been running to get ready for it, and it seemed like we had barely begun and it was over. We took a bus with about 10 students and 10 teachers from our school. It had been raining for the entire week, but it held off for the race. Surprisingly, I didn't win it.

Last Saturday the Sharks soccer team held its final tournament at the SMIC campus. It was cold and rainy the entire day and the Sharks did not respond well. We dropped three games and tied one. Not the best results, but we had a lot of fun.

No comments: