Monday, April 09, 2007

Birthday Week

As Mandy's birthday drew closer I began to panic! It was certainly going to be difficult buying her a gift - we're together almost all of the time. I had absolutely no clue of what to get her. Then I remembered that she was going to buy a friend's guitar and start taking lessons. The friend ended up selling her guitar to someone else, so there was my idea! A friend of mine at work (Tim Kao) is in a local band and has a friend who owns his own music store. He set everything up for me and I got a great guitar for the birthday girl. She was very surprised. I also managed to get her a cake - I scored big points this birthday.

The weather was warm this weekend, so we took a trip downtown with friends to spend our Saturday. You can catch some of our adventures in the pictures below.

No comments: